VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed from Report Builder report - corrupted file

VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed from Report Builder report - corrupted file

Post by Tim Plat » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I wrote a report with Report Builder (Develper 2000 2.1) , saved it and it
worked fine for about 2 weeks.
I made no changes , but all of a sudden , when it runs it produces this
error:

VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed

Worse, this seems to corrupt the RDF file, so that if I try to open the
report , Report Builder crashes...

Anyone know if there is a patch or workaround for this ?

Thanks,
Tim   - If you reply by e-mail , please remove the NOSPAM tag from my
address.

1. REP-1800: Formatter Error VGS-1313: Font Lookup Failed

Hi All

I am running Oracle report 2.5.7 and Oracle graphic 2.5 on Solaris 2.6.
The report calls the horizontal bar chart Oracle grapphic display file
ogd. It gives the above runtime error. But When I change it to vertical
bar chart. It works fine. I have tried to change the page size from
portrait to landscape, and its still having the same problem. Does
anyone have this problem and has been able to solve it. Greatly
appreciate very much for your help. Please use e-mail

Thanks in advance
Quin Lam

2. need help with DBCC INDEXDEFRAG

3. Fonts on report builder

4. Abuse on the COMP.DATABASES.FILEMAKER

5. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

6. Revelation G.2 tech info

7. Advice want: Report Builder versus Reports Designer

8. SQL MAIL SECURITY AND PROBLEM

9. Report Builder Vs Report Engine Printer Selection

10. Windows report printing outside of Report Builder

11. Merged Reports with Report Builder ?

12. Reports Builder 6i Failing to start on Win2k Pro

13. Developer Oracle / Dba - Curriculum Vitae - form builder / report builder