Any good Oracle related message boards out there?

Any good Oracle related message boards out there?

Post by Mr Clean » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:08:46

I am a newbee and would appreciate any direction to any solid Oracle Database
related message boards out there.  (EZ Board etc)

If any of you know of some, please email me the links.  Please email me at:

1. A Great Tech Message Board

Anyone that would like to join a group to learn more about The Zone
,Computers , Windows 95 ,98 ,2000 , ME and Xp and general Tech infomation.
Please click on the link below ,We try to work together on the Tech Tips
message board,and help others. all you need to do is click on this link :
http://groups.msn.com/InstructorsTechTips
And join Group.

                   Thank you for your time

2. OH-Cleveland-1656--Visual Basic-PowerBuilder-Project Management-Client/Server-Li

3. Efficient paging in an message board system

4. Import Lotus Notes database

5. Creating a Message Board

6. <Writers Seeking Publication>

7. Message Board

8. Displaying Page Views for Messages in Discussion Board

9. Displaying page views for messages in Discussion Board

10. SQL message boards

11. SQLXML Message Board - Testers Needed

12. ASP Fully Threaded Message Board