US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials & Manufacturing-SofTec

US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials & Manufacturing-SofTec

Post by SofTec Solutions, Inc » Sat, 14 Jun 1997 04:00:00

SofTec Solutions Inc., a consulting firm based out of Denver, Colorado
is looking for full-time ORACLE FINANCIALS and MANUFACTURING analysts
to join our Enterprise Applications practice.  A very solid
understanding of the Oracle Database and the Applications is a must with
a minumum of 2 years experience.

Candidates must have implementation experience in Oracle Financials and
Manufacturing Rel 10.x in a functional as well as technical capacity.

We offer a competitive compensation package. Our benefits are very
generous:
   - 3.5 weeks paid vacation plus holidays
   - quarterly bonuses
   - overtime pay
   - full medical coverage for the family with no deductibles
   - dental insurance
   - 401(k)
   - annual training budget for each employee

Travel is required.

SofTec Solutions Inc. is a new and growing organization specializing
in Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Tools and Applications.  We are looking for
highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on full time or
contract positions in today's fast paced IT industry. We are also an
Oracle
Reseller and Business Alliance Partner.

(303)683-7205. For additional information, please contact us at

--

SofTec Solutions, Inc.          www.softecinc.com
(303)791-2962                   Fax: (303)683-7205

1. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Express and Financials DBA-SofTec

Immediate Openings!

SofTec Solutions, a Denver-based consulting firm, has the current
opportunties:

        *Oracle Finacials DBA-  Candidate needs to have a solid          understanding
of the Oracle database, as well as Oracle        applications- release 10.x
is a must.  Must have at least 1                 year Fin-Apps DBA experience, and 2
years DBA experience.    Other required skills include: backups (hot and
cold),   recovery, optimization, performance tuning and monitoring,
data     modeling, triggers, stored procedures, and both
logical/physical design.

        *Oracle Express- Candidate must have experience using the Oracle
         Express tool.  Financial Analyzer a plus.

SofTec Solutions is a developing organization, specializing in Oracle
RDBMS, Oracle Tools and Applications.  We are looking for highly
motivated individuals who are willing to take on full time or contract
positions in today's fast-paced IT industry.  Our full time consultants
receive outstanding benefits: Vacation (25 days per year), Health and
dental insurance, 401K, Overtime pay, Annual training budget, and
Quarterly bonuses.

(303)765-1451.  For additional information, please contact us at

SofTec Solutions, Inc.          www.softecinc.com
(303)765-1433                   Fax: (303)765-1451

2. SQL preprocessor

3. US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials DBA-SofTec

4. minimizing contact with the database

5. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Financials DBA-SofTec

6. infos on optimization of queries

7. US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials (HR)-SofTec

8. Question about BCP

9. US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials DBA-SofTec

10. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Financials and Manufacturing Analysts

11. US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Developers-SofTec

12. US-CO-Denver-MAXIMO Consultant-SofTec