Java, Solaris training and certification

Java, Solaris training and certification

Post by Richard Madde » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Anyone interested in Java and Solaris training can register for Sun
Authorized classes anywhere in the US and Canada at www.traingroup.com and
get a free Java jacket.

1. Training for Certification - Which Option is Best?

Any recommendations from those of you who are certified?

I'm considering Microsoft self-paced packets, or the online options, or
another vendor's self-paced kits.  Also, I don't know whether to go SQL or
Oracle - I'm an Access/VB programmer now.  What things should I be
considering?

I would very much appreciate your feedback, and if this isn't the correct
forum and you know of a more appropriate forum, please let me know.

Thanks very much.

2. ER diagrammer

3. Postgres Certification/training

4. W2k vs W98 compiling

5. training with cd for certification

6. Deleting table ADO or SQL

7. Oracle DBA Certification training

8. E-commerce setup with windows 2000-what softwares are needed

9. Oracle Training /Certification Question

10. Oracle DBA Certification training

11. Oracle Certification Training in Chicago

12. ARIS certification training