US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Ultrasearch Expert

US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Ultrasearch Expert

Post by JobCircle.C » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 06:01:14

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Oracle Ultrasearch Expert
Job Location:  PA: King of Prussia
Pay Rate:      negotiable
Job Length:    1-3 months (contract)
Start Date:    2003-05-30

Company Name:  Aetea, Inc.
Contact:       Amy Mutchler
Phone:         610-234-2000 x2114
Fax:           610-397-0807

Description:   Our company, AETEA Information Technology has 9 offices nationwide with over 1000 consultants currently working for us. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in the financial (bank/brokerage), telecommunications, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and insurance industries.

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your professional attitude and highly marketable skills.  Medical/Dental/401 K Plan, Paid Vacation, and relocation assistance are also available.

Our client, a large company in the Philadelphia suburbs, has a web project that is working to make their search engine more efficient.  They are migrating to UltraSearch from Intermedia.  Will need an expert in UltraSearch for 9i. They have a large amount of web and Siebel content.  Their objective to have a better way to search this data.  Will need this expert for about a month

REQUIRED SKILLS- MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
 Oracle Ultrasearch
 Oracle 9i
 Oracle Intermedia

DESIRED SKILLS:
 Siebel experience

LENGTH:
 1 month

REFERRAL FEES PAID up to $500!!!!

Contact: AETEA Information Technology
407 Norristown Road, Suite 302
Blue Bell, PA 19422

Reply to: Amy Coldiron

Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.

Please refer to Job code amultrasearchjc when responding to this ad.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/340973.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.

1. US-PA: King of Prussia-Solid Oracle DBA

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Solid Oracle DBA
Job Location:  PA: King of Prussia
Pay Rate:      negotiable
Job Length:    full time
Start Date:    2003-06-27

Company Name:  Aetea, Inc.
Contact:       Amy Mutchler
Phone:         610-234-2000 x2114
Fax:           610-397-0807

Description:   Aetea Information Technology formerly Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., is looking for Senior Oracle Database Administrator to work on-site at one of our most prestigious clients in Philadelphia suburbs.
Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is in need of an Oracle Database Administrator, with solid experience in production and application areas and who have worked in a Window 2000 platform.  Huge pluses are experience with Oracle 9i and Unix platform experience.
This is full-time, permanent position.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
 At least 5 years as an oracle DBA
 Window 2000 platform experience
 Production and Application experience needed-  need to be well rounded.
 Excellent communication skills

DESIRED SKILLS :
 Unix
 Oracle 9i
 Pharmaceutical experience

** Candidates must be US citizens
** No 3rd parties
** Only Direct Applicants

LOCATION:
Philadelphia Suburbs

LENGTH:
Permanent

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your professional attitude and highly marketable skills.  Medical/Dental/401 K Plan, Paid Vacation, and relocation assistance are also available.

REFERRAL FEES PAID up to $500!!!!

Amy Coldiron
Technical Recruiter
Aetea Information Technology

Aetea Branch Locations:  New York, New York; Edison, New Jersey; Baltimore, Maryland; Rockville, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; Seattle, Washington; Denver, Colorado; Blue Bell, Pennsylvania; Portland, Oregon

Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.

Please refer to Job code amdbaohj when responding to this ad.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/351853.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.

2. wview problems

3. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Database Administrator DBA

4. Foxpro 2Gig Filesize Limit

5. US-PA: King of Prussia-Sr.Datawarehouse (Informatica/Oracle)

6. is it possible to call a stored procedure in a package

7. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Database Administrator DBA

8. CO-COLORADO SPRINGS-71868--DBA Skills-Database Applications-RDBMS-Analysis Skill

9. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle DBA

10. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Database Administrator

11. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle Database Administrator DBA

12. US-PA: King of Prussia-Oracle DBA