US-CA-TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD, ORACLE DBA, UNIX SYS ADMIN, JAVA

US-CA-TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD, ORACLE DBA, UNIX SYS ADMIN, JAVA

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:46:09

JOB ID:1696339

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1696339
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:SBC Communications

SBC Communications

SAN RAMON,CA  USA

SBC has an immediate need for a Team Lead to provide technical
leadership in mentoring our team of application DBAs and developers.
Must have a solid record as an Oracle 8i DBA Team Lead as well as hands
on DBA experience.  Must be able to work in a project environment with
Due Dates and high visibility.  This application is part of one of our
High profile systems.  The application supports the 13state regions and
interfaces with several other systems within our Company.

Experience as Oracle 8i DBA, Java Development, and Unix Sys Admin.

Strong Team Lead experience

Good verbal and written Communication Skills are required.

Experience/knowledge of Release Management tools and coordination of
bringing up a new hardwired system is a +++

If you have the Leadership skills and the

Technical background, we look forward to talking with you.df-os

See Above

Other desired skills:
Team Lead

1. US-CA-TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD, ORACLE DBA, UNIX SYS ADMIN, JAVA

[...]

2. Paradox 7 sounds and formatting disks

3. US-CA-Irvine DBA / Unix Sys Admin Needed

4. IBM first to publish TPC-D audited results

5. US-WESTERN US-Technical Team Lead/Project Lead

6. Problems start I2

7. US-CA-DBA TEAM LEAD

8. JOB Openings: SYBASE/MS SQLServer 1-2 Years Experience

9. 20188-TN-EAST-ORACLE-UNIX-DBA-TEAM-SYS-ADMN-PROJ-MG-ORACLE DBA & UNIX SYS ADMN TEAM LEADER