CO Denver/Boulder...Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator!!!

CO Denver/Boulder...Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator!!!

Post by Tech-Connec » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Are you looking for new challenges and an employer who values your
contributions with recognition and rewards? Check this out!

Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator:

A leading-edge Internet security product make this an exceptional
opportunity for a forward-thinking individual with the right skills. This
Pre-IPO
firm is growing rapidly and successfully. Enjoy a beautiful working
environment
in the Rocky Mountains with great opportunity for learning and career
advancement.  Ideal candidate will have a passion for new technology, learn
quickly, and produce quality results.

Required Education
Prefer BS Degree, Computer Science
Required Experience
5+ years UNIX system administration
Required Skill Set
- Full product install and configuration in UNIX environment
- Experience with Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Server
- Fiber Channel Storage
- Kernal tuning, large memory allocations
- Security Software (ssh, tripwire)
- Experience in a Data Center or an ISP
- Experience with SUN Enterprise Servers and EMC Storage Units
Helpful Skill Set
- HP Openview Network Node Manager
- Experience assisting Oracle DBA
- Proven technical leadership
- Proven ability to train others
Salary, stock, relocation, and benefits will be provided.

The employer pays fees. There is NO FEE to the candidate. All resumes are
kept confidential.

Immediate response receives higher consideration. If this sounds appealing
in any way, contact our local, professional staffing team at Tech-Connect.
Click on this link to send your resume (Word format desired)

Or fax your resume "Attn.: TERRI" to 303-814-0933.

About Tech-Connect: It's your career, one of the most important decisions in
your life. We believe in finding the "right job and the right time". No
pushy sales people. We are professional recruiters, skilled to work with
you to find a position that is right for you and your family at the "right"
time, in the "right" location and at the "right" salary.

Tech-Connect is committed to bringing honesty and integrity back to the
recruiting industry. Tech-Connect was founded with the sole purpose of
providing the best, most competent services in the industry.

This is why we are different:
We listen to you:
We do not try to put a round peg in a square hole. We will not bother you
with positions you have told us you have no interest. We ask: "Is this
something you would like to pursue?"

We provide information and education:
What is their product and service? Are they public or private? On what
platform do they develop? And there's more. What is the history of the firm?
How should I dress for the interview? There are so many questions and we
have the answers.

We are professional Technical Recruiters:
Are you a Windows developer frustrated by the Recruiter who sent your resume
for the UNIX Tech Support position? We understand the technology of the
companies we represent. We know the technology and are fascinated by it.
We also get your permission before we send your resume to any company. It's
important to you and important to us.

We are local:
We live and work along the Colorado Front-Range. We understand the commute.
We drive the same highways. Ever been asked to commute from Boulder to
Colorado Springs? Or maybe from Englewood to Longmont? We understand the
geography and appreciate your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. We work with start-ups and
well-established firms. We look for individuals that want more, care about
their careers, seek for the truth and not the run-around. We look for
individuals in Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Technical Writing,
Tech Support, Network Administration, Database Administration and many other
technical disciplines. We also conduct executive searches.

Tech-Connect
Phone: 303-814-0940
FAX: 303-814-0933