TN-Memphis-64603--ORACLE-Database Applications-Project Management-U.S. Citizen-DBA Administrator

TN-Memphis-64603--ORACLE-Database Applications-Project Management-U.S. Citizen-DBA Administrator

Post by webmas.. » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

******** VISIT US AT http://www.veryComputer.com/ ***********
=
Company    : Access Technologies, Inc.
Website    : http://www.veryComputer.com/
Job Title  : DBA Administrator
Location   : Memphis, TN
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
Access Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of System, Network, and
Communication solutions in the Mid-South. With over 100 years of combined
experience, our growth and success can be attributed to the level of service we
provide our customers. Access is committed to providing a comprehensive support
solution to our customers. Partnering with our customers allows Access to take
our expertise as a technology company along with an understanding of our
clients' business needs to deliver total solutions in the areas of NT
Migrations, Mail and Messaging, Internet Solutions, Enterprise Management,
Network Solutions, and Professional Outsourcing.

ORACLE DBA ADMINISTRATOR- System Analyst/Programmer needed immediately to
fulfill contractual obligation for a world reknown medical and research
organization in Memphis, Tennessee. Technical requirements are thorough
knowledge and experience in: Large Oracle database environment, Project
Management skills. Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent
organizational skills responsible for a large implementation. Candidate will be
working directly with large vender and must have outstanding personal skills
and tolerance in a large organization. Oracle 7.x, VMS Digital Box knowledge a
definite plus. Salary: negotiable, commensurate with experience.

Travel Required          :10% or less
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Database Applications
* Project Management
* U.S. Citizen
=
Definite Pluses
* ORACLE  Version: 7.x
* VMS
=
Access Technologies offers excellent compensation packages for both salaried
and contractual positions. Benefits include health and dental coverage, group
life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, paid holidays, reimbur*t accounts,
and much more.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ64603
Cindy Qualls
Access Technologies, Inc.
5828 Shelby Oaks Drive

Memphis, TN 38134

Fax No: 901-255-0190

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse