default passwords for 8

Post by AMARENDRA B NETTE » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> I have downloaded nt enterprise version 8. Does anyone know what the
> passwords are for dba functions.  I know the SYSTEM and SCOTT
> users.

usename    password
-------    --------

SCOTT      TIGER
SYSTEM     MANAGER (DBA role)
SYS        CHANGE_ON_INSTALL (owner)

AMARENDRA
AMARENDRA B NETTEM                      5039 N E River Road, Apt. 1A
Certified Oracle DBA                    NORRIDGE, IL 60656
Whittman-Hart Inc.,
311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 3500
Chicago, IL 60606.

Ph.No. (708) 583 9870 (H)
       (312) 913 6758 (W)

Homepage: http://www.iit.edu/~nettama

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Whittman-hart
Inc.

1. What is the default password for the postgres user in the default

        Anyone know what the default password is for the postgres user? When
trying to use createuser, the password for the postgres user is asked. What
is that default password? I searched all through the docs but couldn't find
it.

Thanks.

2. ( S S 7 ) H e l p i d e l e t e d m y . l d f f i l e s ! ! ! !

3. What is SA's default password?

4. DTS - Error Processing for Bat files and Stored Procedures

5. what is default password for SQL6.5?

6. Stored procedure temp tables field type

7. default password

8. Add column to table in merge replication

9. SQL server default password...

10. Default password

11. default password of distributor_admin

12. Default Password for SA?

13. Default Password for SQL Server on Install?