Oracle Lite Replication - Java Client

Post by Ingo Wie » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:38:05

Hi,

I need to write a Java Client for 9i Lite Replication which should do
the same as msync.exe for the start. Has anybody the source code for
this programm?

An other possibility would be to use the package oracle.lite.mSync.
Has anybody a documentation for this package, or does anybody know
which libraries it accesses, and where I can find them?

Thanks
Ingo Wiese

1. Oracle Lite and JDBC, Oracle Lite Designer

Hi
did anyone out there got the Oracle Lite Designer to work?
I get a short dos window which then immediately disappears.
And I can't connect from my JDCB/ODBC Java program to
the POLite demo database.
Did anyone manages that? I could then give more information
on the URL and driver.
Thanks
Please mail

Kay Schulz

2. error 17803- Pls Help

3. Help with Agent History clean up:Distribution?

4. Replication between Oracle 8i and Oracle Lite

5. killing / resizing / maximum

6. Oracle 8i and Oracle Lite replication for pocket PC

7. How to Create DBF via ADO?

8. HELP with replication for Oracle Lite to Oracle server

9. Replication Oracle 8i and Oracle lite for Pocket PC

10. Oracle Lite Java Access Classes + J2ME

11. ORACLE Lite causes Java 1.2 VM (NT) to crash

12. Oracle Lite and Java - opinions?