USA-IL-Oracle Database Developer / SQL Guru

USA-IL-Oracle Database Developer / SQL Guru

Post by www.ORACJOBS.c » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:07:04

* Oracle Job Network - www.oracjobs.com *

Job Posting from the Oracle Job Network -
North America's largest Oracle focused career site.
Exclusively for Oracle professionals and Oracle jobs.

Company: Alliance Consulting
Job Title: Oracle Database Developer / SQL Guru
Job Location: OAKBROOK, IL   - USA
Job Number: 220826
Job type: Contract/temporary

To Reply to this job,
click here-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220826

Job Description:
Alliance Consulting is currently looking for an Oracle Database
developer with SQL expertise.  The position will be responsible for
the following:
-Assist in day to day administration of current and future
environments.
-Support product development by fielding developer requests.
-Design required data schemas based on business requirements.
-Program Triggers Procedures SQL as needed in product development.

The successful candidate will have the following skills:
-At least 5 years experience with Oracle Database Technologies.
-Experience in developing complex SQL Stored Procedures Packages.
-Experience in designing and reading complex datamodels.
-Exposure to day to day database administration.
-Experience with Other Enterprise Database technologies
-Exposure to Online Transaction Processing is a plus.
-Data Warehouseing is also a plus.

Alliance Consulting is one of the Top Ten fastest-growing companies in
the U.S.! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, long and short-term disability, 401K with no waiting
period, training courses and stock options. We serve eight major
markets- Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia,
Phoenix and Washington D.C. What are you waiting for?

* Click here to reply
  to this job-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220826

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1. USA-IL-Oracle Developer

* Oracle Job Network - www.oracjobs.com *

Job Posting from the Oracle Job Network -
North America's largest Oracle focused career site.
Exclusively for Oracle professionals and Oracle jobs.

Company: Alliance Consulting
Job Title: Oracle Developer
Job Location: OAKBROOK, IL   - USA
Job Number: 220825
Job type: Direct/permanent

To Reply to this job,
click here-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220825

Job Description:
We are Alliance Consulting, "the Digital Enterprise Architects", and
one of the  Inc. 500 fastest growing companies.  If you are an
experienced Oracle Manufacturing Applications Developer, or a superior
Oracle Developer, and are looking for a stable, long-term, local
Chicago-area project that you can learn new skills, notably
Manugistics supply chain software package, then we would like to have
you on our team. We are assisting one of our clients in the
maintenance and support of a large client-server legacy application.
Our customer is a Fortune 100 company located in the wes suburbs of
Chicago. They are a major player in the retail industry, and are
focused on implementing advanced technologies to help improve their
market share. The selected people will have the responsibility for
being part of a support team for Oracle Manufacturing Apps. These are
full-time salaried positions, so no contractors or third parties need
apply.

Alliance has built a team of professionals that will work together to
maintain and support a 24x7 systems and operations environment.  The
current organization includes level one, two and three support, as
well as infrastructure support. The application, developed with Oracle
Manufacturing Applications and Manugistics, relates to the
distribution of products to a high volume of stores via distribution
centers.  Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
as there will be a large amount of customer interaction, and well in a
team environment.

Responsibilities:
-Performs system monitoring.
-Provides on-call Support.
-Emergency Escalation to level 3 support
-Problem identification and resolution. Manual running of procedures.
-Provide ongoing hardware and software problem diagnostics, and direct
support for problem ticket resolution.

Requirements:
-4+ years experience with Oracle Manufacturing Applications
development...must have experience in this area.
-Superior PL-SQL skills in a UNIX environment
-Problem tracking and bug fixing experience
-BOM and INV Oracle Applications Modules experience are a plu

* Click here to reply
  to this job-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220825

2. Beta Test ActiveX controls

3. USA-IL-Oracle Clinical Developer

4. Virtual Directory error.

5. USA-IL-Oracle Applications Developer Financial 11i

6. Input Parameter for Stored Procedure

7. US-IL-Naperville Database Developer/Analyst, Java, PERL, SQL, Access, Oracle, Web (1401-2261)

8. CLOBS in SQL procedures arguments

9. USA-IL-Reports Developer