(PDXJOBS) Oracle Developers “Systems An

Post by dont.re.. » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

 We're looking for someone who is strong in PL/SQL, Oracle Developer 2000, and
 SQL Plus.
 Any experience in Government applications, especially Oracle government
 applications, will be extremely helpful.
 To really succeed at this job, you'll need to have strong written and *
 communication skills.
 This is a great opportunity for a senior person with good analysis and
 programming skills.  This list is long, but if it fits you please do contact
 us.  We're looking for someone to develop/communicate system design
 alternatives, make recommendations regarding the best solution, and
 communicate each alternative's constraints to project team and end-users.
 Perform feasibility/cost benefit analysis of proposed solutions.  Evaluate
 and install vendor provided software including scripts, application programs,
 forms and end user reporting tools.  Design system interfaces, output
 files/graphs/reports, and inputs/user interfaces.  Creates system design
 specifications for other staff.  Lead implementations of less complicated
 systems.  Assist manager in developing project schedules.

 Heidi West
 Recruiter
 (503) 626-0398 ext. 223
 Fax:  (503) 646-1118

 6700 SW 105th Ave., Suite 311
 Beaverton, OR 97008-5484

 Many more job opportunities for the Portland, OR area are viewable at
 http://www.veryComputer.com/. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.veryComputer.com/%20Data%20C...

1. (PDXJOBS) Oracle Developers “Systems An

 We're looking for someone who is strong in PL/SQL, Oracle Developer 2000, and
 SQL Plus.
 Any experience in Government applications, especially Oracle government
 applications, will be extremely helpful.
 To really succeed at this job, you'll need to have strong written and oral
 communication skills.
 This is a great opportunity for a senior person with good analysis and
 programming skills.  This list is long, but if it fits you please do contact
 us.  We're looking for someone to develop/communicate system design
 alternatives, make recommendations regarding the best solution, and
 communicate each alternative's constraints to project team and end-users.
 Perform feasibility/cost benefit analysis of proposed solutions.  Evaluate
 and install vendor provided software including scripts, application programs,
 forms and end user reporting tools.  Design system interfaces, output
 files/graphs/reports, and inputs/user interfaces.  Creates system design
 specifications for other staff.  Lead implementations of less complicated
 systems.  Assist manager in developing project schedules.

 PLEASE, NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITING. THANK YOU.

 http://www.pdxjobs.com. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.pdxjobs.com/cgi-bin/pdxjobs.pl?company=Creative%20Data%20C...

2. Free! -> Halcyon released Oracle, Sybase & remote file viewing modules for SUN SyMON 2.0

3. Dangerous Expressions?

4. XML-editors and Oracle8i

5. ADO command input parameters