USA-FL-Oracle DBA

Post by www.ORACJOBS.c » Tue, 07 May 2002 01:04:51

* Oracle Job Network - www.oracjobs.com *

Job Posting from the Oracle Job Network -
North America's largest Oracle focused career site.
Exclusively for Oracle professionals and Oracle jobs.

Company: ACS, Inc.
Job Title: Oracle DBA
Job Location: MIAMI, FL   - USA
Job Number: 220916
Job type: Contract/temporary

To Reply to this job,
click here-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220916

Job Description:
Assist client in implementation of 24x7 backup/recovery system.  Must
of knowledge of UNIX and AIX

* Click here to reply
  to this job-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220916

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Junior Oracle DBA available - Tampa, FL, USA

Dear Recruiter,

I am an Oracle R&D DBA with 3+ years of experience working
for a database software company encompasing on the following
responsibilities: database administration, database development,
performance tuning, backup and recovery, and data modeling with Oracle.
I had just recently moved to Florida and are currently available for a
contract or permanent position. Enclosed below is a summary of my
technical skills. A full copy of my resume will be send to you upon request.
Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Name: Kenny Lim
Work status: Permanent resident
Location: Tampa, FL, USA

Objective: Seeking an junior Oracle DBA position.
Experience: 3+ years as Oracle R&D DBA working for a database software
company.

Technical skills:
RDBMS: Oracle 7/8/8i/9i, MS SQL Server 6/7, Sybase 11-12, DB2 UDB v5
OS: Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Perl, C, UNIX Shell Scripting
Hardware: Sun Enterprise 3000, Ultra 30S, IBM AS/400, Intel Based Server
Software tools: Designer, Developer, OEM, WebDB, ERWIN,
ERStudio, TOAD, DBArtisan, Schema Manager, SQLab, SQL Tuner, Leccotech,
Rapid SQL

2. pgsql/src/backend/executor Tag: REL7_1_STABLE ...

3. USA-FL-Oracle 8i Production DBA

4. Is this a bug with dbexport

5. 19430-FL-MIAMI-UNIX-ORACLE-DBA Skills-ORACLE DBA

6. Invalid attribute error when connecting with Enterprise Manager

7. 22384-FL-Fort Lauderdale-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBA

8. 19430-FL-MIAMI-UNIX-ORACLE-DBA Skills-ORACLE DBA

9. USA-FL-Oracle Projects Functional Consultant

10. USA-FL-Sr. Oracle Developer/Consultant