Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) Training

Post by Just_B » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 05:21:13

I'm looking to take an Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) class and have found
two companies offering one:  Oracle and New Horizons

Wondering if there are others, and comments from anyone who has taken
either of these classes or other classes by either of these companies.

Thanks!

Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) Training

Post by Scott Matte » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 05:50:09

http://www.hot-oracle.com/index.html

http://www.free-ed.net/

Quote:> I'm looking to take an Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) class and have found
> two companies offering one:  Oracle and New Horizons

> Wondering if there are others, and comments from anyone who has taken
> either of these classes or other classes by either of these companies.

> Thanks!

Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) Training

Post by Vladimir Ivanovic » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 06:33:43

I took a 3-day class at Oracle, and it was excellent.

HTH,

Vladimir

Quote:> I'm looking to take an Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) class and have found
> two companies offering one:  Oracle and New Horizons

> Wondering if there are others, and comments from anyone who has taken
> either of these classes or other classes by either of these companies.

> Thanks!

Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) Training

Post by Kevin S. Smit » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 00:57:02

www.thinkspark.com

I took three of the five dba courses there.  Very good class.

Quote:> I'm looking to take an Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) class and have found
> two companies offering one:  Oracle and New Horizons

> Wondering if there are others, and comments from anyone who has taken
> either of these classes or other classes by either of these companies.

> Thanks!

1. Intro to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL

I have a few questions about this course#41010 Intro to Oracle :SQL &
PL/SQL.
I am very interested in taking this course, but have no Oracle
experience.
I also have no programming experience.
I have taken a basic SQL Computer base training. But CBTs only go so
far.
I want to make sure this course will not be over my head and if I take
this class and no other Oracle classes, will I be able to find jobs
woking with SQL or oracle?
I am located in Boston, MA.
Will this intro class be able to teach me the necessary SQL skills to
find work in Oracle or SQL Server? Or would I need to get into a
particular track within Oracle?
Thans
Dave

2. SQL Server cache hit ratio 0%

3. VA-reston-260428--ORACLE-Training Skills-PL/SQL-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-

4. Is My Database Vulnerable?

5. Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

6. Langauge database/cache file could not be found

7. Need recommendations for SQL 7 training courseware-intro level

8. Installing SQL 6.5 SP5 Problems

9. OCP Test - Intro to SQL and PL/SQL

10. where do you find ORACLE PL/SQL classroom training

11. NH-Concord-105856--ORACLE-API-PL/SQL-Oracle PL/SQL Programmer Analyst