PO7/NT Workstation vs ORACLE SERVER on NT SERVER

PO7/NT Workstation vs ORACLE SERVER on NT SERVER

Post by Annie TANGU » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Has anybody else workbenched these two configurations ?
We found for our part that the first was twice more efficient than the
second one and the first one is on a P5/133-64RAM and the second on
P5/200-96RAM

any opinion wanted

Annie

1. Sybase ASE NT - NT Workstation vs. Server

I've been testing ASE 11.5 using Windows NT 4.0 Workstation. I'm getting
ready to purchase a host to use as the "real" server and wonder whether
I should go to NT Server rather than NT Workstation. Actually, I will
probably go to NT Server anyway, but I'm curious if there are any
limitation running the ASE engine under Workstation.

--

Rick Lively
Computer Division

http://www.nrao.edu/~rlively

2. Casting varchar to interval

3. Heuristics for SQL Server 6.0 on NT/Server versus NT/Workstation

4. Hidden tables

5. SQL Server SP 5a, NT Server SP4, NT Workstation SP5, MDAC 2.1 - Error 37000

6. Exporting Detail records into one Table

7. SQL server on NT WKS vs. NT Server

8. Free OCX that calculates scrollbar time

9. Windows NT Server vs Windows NT Server Enterprise version

10. NT SQL Server vs NT Oracle - Comments??

11. Any difference bet Oracle 8 on NT WS vs NT Server

12. OLAP difference between NT-Server and NT-Workstation?

13. ?Help Status Code 91, NT Server, NT Workstation, Btrieve 7.00.200