Oracle TMS help

Post by john zha » Sun, 11 May 2003 03:32:24

Currently, I am working on configuring Oracle Thresaurus Management
System (TMS) into Oracle clinical (OC).  I have defined
“question set” , “parent question”, and
“derived questions” etc in OC. Then I run batch validation
in OC, but I would not get any search output from TMS (use MedDRA).
Any body can tell me some instruction how can make TMS works for
Oracle clinical Database?

Oracle TMS help

Post by Ed Procha » Sun, 11 May 2003 09:59:43

> Currently, I am working on configuring Oracle Thresaurus Management
> System (TMS) into Oracle clinical (OC).  I have defined
> “question set” , “parent question”, and
> “derived questions” etc in OC. Then I run batch validation
> in OC, but I would not get any search output from TMS (use MedDRA).
> Any body can tell me some instruction how can make TMS works for
> Oracle clinical Database?

Why do you expect an answer in
  comp.databases.oracle.MARKETPLACE?

Maybe try comp.databases.oracle.tools? If not there, then the question falls
into the .misc group.

Good luck.

--
Ed Prochak
running    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/running-faq/

1. ANN: /dev/orbs/Voyager(tm) - Agent-Enhanced Object Request Broker for Java(tm)

SUBJECT
  /dev/orbs/Voyager(tm) - Agent-Enhanced Object Request Broker for Java(tm)

URL
  http://www.objectspace.com

DESCRIPTION
  ObjectSpace, Inc., creators of the JGL Container and Algorithm Library
  for Java, Releases a Public Beta Version of Voyager, the Worlds First
  Agent-Enhanced Object Request Broker for Java

  Voyager is the simplest yet most powerful platform for building
  distributed Java systems. Developers building traditional distributed
  systems find Voyager much more advanced and easier to use than
  platforms such as RMI and CORBA.  Voyagers groundbreaking integrated
  support for object mobility and mobile autonomous agents also make it
  the preferred platform for building agent-enhanced systems, far
  surpassing capabilities found in other agent toolkits such as Aglets,
  Odyssey, and Concordia.

  Voyager is 100% Java and was designed to be used for systems development
  on general purpose platforms as well as in embedded applications.
  Voyagers small size and flexible design allow it to easily be integrated

  into consumer electronic devices and used with a wide variety of
  communications protocols.

  The non-Beta production version of Voyager will be available in the mid
  third quarter of 1997. As with the Beta version, the production Voyager
  platform will be free for most commercial uses. Source code licenses
  are also available under favorable terms. Packaged as a core product,
  this release will includes online HTML documentation and comprehensive
  examples. In the future, ObjectSpace will offer significant add-on
  capabilities, a complete suite of support services, and a comprehensive
  developer support program.

PLATFORM
  All JDK 1.1 supported platforms.

PRICE
  free for most commercial uses.

VERSION
  Version 1.0 Beta 2.1

AUTHOR
  ObjectSpace, Inc. Development Technology Group

2. suser_id Problem

3. NewEra and TMS class libraries - help

4. stored proc question

5. SQL-Clinic(tm) for ORACLE - Sylvain Faust Intl Announces

6. database shrink.

7. European Oracle Clinical/TMS consultant available

8. Character mode for 7.3 and beyond

9. SQL-Clinic(tm) for ORACLE - Sylvain Faust Intl Announces

10. The oracle(tm) client and networking components were not found

11. SQL-Clinic(tm) for ORACLE - Sylvain Faust Intl Announces

12. Oracle Application Foundation (TM assumed)

13. Accesing Progress V6(tm) Novell(tm) .nlm with OS2/Warp?