NY-ALBANY-101969--Installation/Configuration-Performance Tuning-SQL-PL/SQL-Store

NY-ALBANY-101969--Installation/Configuration-Performance Tuning-SQL-PL/SQL-Store

Post by webmas.. » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : NES
Website    : http://www.tech-jobs.com
Job Title  : Oracle Developer 2000
Location   : ALBANY, NY
Job Type   : Contract
============================
N.E.S., Inc. provides the service of recruiting & placing technical
professionals in contract & permanent positions. We work along with employers &
other recruiters in obtaining qualified professionals & premier job
opportunities. If you, as a technical professional see a position that you have
the expertise for, please forward your resume. We always follow up with the
candidate being considered before circulating any resume to our clients. IF YOU
ARE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME FOR A POSITION WE HAVE POSTED, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE
REFERENCE NUMBER WE HAVE PROVIDED FOR THE POSITION.

Duration: 12 months

Pay Rate: Open

Job Description: Mandatory Requirements: Three years experience with each of
thefollowing: a/working with Oracle with a thorough understanding of
thearchitecture and processes of the Oracle 7 server, Oracle 8 server
b/thedevelopment of large scale, complex applications involving on-line
andbatch environments c/installing,, tuning and general performance of
theOracle product d/SQL-PL/SQL, stored procedures and triggers, Oracletools
including Designer e/knowledge transfer, transition of systems andmentoring.
Requirements: Desirable experience: 1/good communication andinterpersonal
skills 2/expertise- with Intra/Internet deployment3/experience with Developer
2000 4/experience with business rules anddatabase design modeling using Oracle
Designer 6/experience withEnterprise Manager, preferable experience with Change
Management Pack.

VERY IMPORTANT, IF APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION USE JOB REFERENCE DB2005.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Installation/Configuration
* Performance Tuning
* SQL
* PL/SQL
* Stored Procedures
* Triggers
* Developer 2000
* ORACLE
=
YOU MUST USE THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER PROVIDED WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS POSITION.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : DB2005
Pattie Scholle

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. NY-NEW YORK-260985--ORACLE-Visual Basic-PL/SQL-Performance Tuning-Crystal Report

=
Company    : Northstar Communications Inc
Website    : http://www.Northstartech.net
Job Title  : Oracle 8i Developers  ( 3 positions)
Location   : NEW YORK, NY
Job Type   : Contract
============================
Northstar Communications is one of Wall Street's leading technical recruiting
firm's. We have established a exclusive relationship with many of our
clients,that trust the proven methods that we use to evaluate potential
canidates. At Northsatr our goal is to provide our canidates and clients with
best opportunity to reach there business and carreer goals.

Description - VB programming against an Oracle 8.x database - PL/SQL packages -
application performance tuning at the database level - Crystal Reports

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Visual Basic
* PL/SQL
* Performance Tuning
* Crystal Reports
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ260985
Anthony Moore
Northstar Communications Inc
50 Broadway Suite 1200

New York, NY 10004

Fax No: 212-344-7797

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. USING MS ACCESS OBJECTS FROM VB APPLICATION

3. OH-Fairlawn-101453--PowerBuilder-PL/SQL-Stored Procedures-Triggers-ORACLE-SQL*Pl

4. Oracle Applications Developer, MI

5. Any GUI interface in Oracle?

6. 17578-TX-DALLAS-HP-UX-HP-9000-Installation/Configuration-Performance Tuning-Shel

7. <DataSourceInfo>

8. OH-Fairlawn-101453--PowerBuilder-PL/SQL-Stored Procedures-Triggers-ORACLE-SQL*Pl