ORA-03121 ERROR

Post by Armen Khachikia » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I installed Oracle8i on Windows NT SP4, but on the command mode the
command SVRMGR23 gave me" ORA-03121: no interface driver connected -
function not performed" error message. I am a beginner on Oracle and
want to know the nature of this error.

Thanks for help.

Armen

1. ORA 03121-Error message

Hi all,
i have recenlt installed Personal Oracle and Developer 2000 on my PC.
But whwnevr i tre to connect to the database from form designer, it
gives the ORA 03121 error saying that no interface driver connected.  I
have the previlege of DBA in the database and I have  acreated three
tables also.

Any suggestion please......

Thanks

Aj

2. dates B.C.

3. ORA-03121 Error with PO8 and Developer 2000

4. Informix ODBC problems

5. OWS-05566 ORA-03121 Error

6. urgent- moving sql to new domain

7. BDE connection to ORACLE (ORA-03121 error)

8. help: data model/table frame dilemma

9. ORA-03121 error

10. ORA-03121 Error

11. ORA-03121 Error ???