IRVING, TX - System Administrator

Post by DFWjob.Ne » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

DFWjob.Net - THE Technology Job Network for Dallas-Fort Worth
Check out our website at http://www.dfwjob.net to learn more
about our excellent job opportunities.

Job Title: System Administrator

Location: Dallas, TX

Job Description:
Develop test specifications, set up new users, report sets
and various Oracle flex fields, maintain Oracle software
settings, end user training, and problem resolution.

Skills desired:
Must have previous experience supporting end users and being
responsible for system administration functions on Oracle
RDBMS 10.7xxxGUI Financial and Manufacturing Applications
software, version 16.1. BSCS or equivalent. 3-5+ years experience
running Oracle Manufacturing and Financial Applications, Browser
and SQL Programming experience a plus.

Salary: 60 - 85k

DFWjob.Net - THE Technology Job Network for DFW

To search our complete job database, visit our website at
http://www.dfwjob.net.

Our network includes a wide variety of job postings for experienced
professionals in the following areas: web developers, database
administrators, software engineers, web designers, ecommerce
developers, programmer/analysts, application architects, project
managers, systems administrators, QA/software testers, directors,
business analysts, consultants, network professionals, and other
technology related positions.

Visit us today and see why job seekers are raving about DFWjob.net.
For a list of openings and information about the services that we offer,
log on to http://www.dfwjob.net.

1. IRVING, TX - System Administrator

[...]

2. Say it ain't so!

3. How can I distribute Sybase ASE OLE DB Data Source and Sybase OLE DB Provider?

4. US-TX-DFW BUSINESS ANALYST / SYSTEM ANALYST - write systems specifications - database relational theory - flowcharting - IRVING, TX

5. ADO and Seek

6. System Administrator - IRVING, TX

7. Informix Worldwide - Where to stay?

8. US-TX-DFW SYSTEM ANALYST - $50 - 75K / yr - database - relational theory - flowcharting - project analysis - IRVING, TX

9. TX-DALLAS-32799--UNIX-Systems Administration-ORACLE-C-UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

10. US-TX-SUN SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / ORACLE

11. System Administrator, Forney, TX

12. Oracle Systems Administrator needed in Dallas, TX