I have installed oas 4.081, developer 6/6i and oracle 8.15i on nt
machine, have a probelem starting oas 4.0. Does anybody have an idea how
to configure wrb . The massage is that
Please wait while the command is being processed on host plamen ...
Starting ORB process...
waiting for ORB to be ready...
The command completed successfully on host plamen.
oassrv: Starting wrb service 0
ConfigProvider Server accepting requests...
oassrv: Starting wrb service 1
Log Server is accepting requests now...
oassrv: Starting wrb service 2
PANIC: YS::ERROR::BADFRAME in oassrv at line 66 of
abnormal program termination
OWS-08820: Unable to start oassrv process 'oassrv'.
Initialization Failure- Exiting OAS...
Execute STOP of all the OAS Processes from the OAS Manager
Thank you for cooperation.
2. I4GL 4.10 input array annoyance
5. OAS 4.08
6. Passing parameters to embedded sql in Unix shell script.
7. OAS 4.08 on HP-UX 11 (trying to access port 8888 error - "http
8. DB2 on AIX Stored Procedures from Delphi
9. OAS 4.08 - Connection Pooling with JServlet Cartridge
10. OAS Cannot install OAS PL/SQL package!
11. OAS: Does OAS support SSI?
12. Help on FTP, OAS 3.0, and OAS 3.0 Web Listner
13. OAS 4.0.7 + NT Service Pack 4 / OAS refuses to start