US-NY: New York-Oracle Certified DBA

Post by JobCircle.C » Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:01:44

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Oracle Certified DBA
Job Location:  NY: New York
Pay Rate:      Open
Job Length:    full time
Start Date:    2004-02-01

Company Name:  Intrasphere
Contact:       Paul
Phone:         212-937-8256
Fax:           212-937-8298

Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)

Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in New York City! IntraSphere Technologies has been named the 10th largest software company in New York City by Crain's New York Business. We are looking to hire talented, dedicated professionals that will enjoy working for an exciting and successful company.

We provide technology solutions to companies seeking to maximize their Internet, Intranet and Extranet Business space specializing in application development and systems integration for the pharmaceutical and finance industries.

As a consultant you have many project and client related responsibilities.  We are seeking a Database Administrator/Architect/Developer with 5 - 8 years of experience.

Responsibilities include:
1) Administration of Intrasphere development database server (Oracle 8 and Microsoft SQL Server 7)
     Database Backup and Recovery
     Database Export and Import
     Database Schema Creation
     Database Physical Storage Configuration
     User Management
     Technical Support

2) Database Design and Stored Procedure/Function Programming
     Logical Data Modeling
     Physical Data Modeling (Oracle 8 and Microsoft SQL Server 7)
     Database Design and Construction
     Stored Procedure/Function Programming (in PL/SQL and/or TransactSQL)
     Developing database applications (in Visual Basic or Java)

Needs Demonstrated Experience in:
     5+ years of database design and development experience.  Familiar with development in a consultant environment a plus. (Big 5 preferred).
     Application of structured development methodology.
     Preparing the necessary documentation.

Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/363059.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.