Pro*COBOL precompiler info required

Post by Clive Smi » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi folks,

Can anyone point me to any online documentation which lists which
statements the Pro*COBOL precompiler supports, also if there is any
information on the call statements that the precompilation generates I
would be interested in seeing a list of these also.

I have looked on the oracle web site but I cannot find any online
documentation which goes into any detail whatsoever.

As well as posting any replies to this group could you also cc: me via
email as I don't always have time to read all my newsgroups.

Thanks,

Clive

1. Does Oracle pro*cobol precompiler support IBMCOB ?

Hi All,

Does Oracle Pro*cobol precompiler (ver 1.8.x) support IBM cobol
compiler on NT?
In Oracle pro*cobol documentation I found it supports MF cobol and
Fijiust cobol.  But I have not got any clue regarding IBM cobol.
If any one of u have come across oracle pro*cobol compiler and IBM
COBOL combination, can u let me know.

thanks in advance.

regards,
Phani

2. SQL 2000 on Server 2003 and SOAP

3. Pro*Cobol precompiler

4. Raining Data's stock doubles

5. COBOL precompiler for SQL Server 7

6. text database question (rephrased from earlier question)

7. Oracle Precompilers and COBOL Copybooks

8. Generate SQL Scripts

9. Cobol Precompiler for Linux

10. SQL/Cobol Precompiler, Open Client Conflict

11. COBOL Precompiler for Transact-SQL

12. Sybase COBOL Precompiler

13. Sybase COBOL precompiler