US-CO Data Warehouse/Redbrick Advisory Architect

US-CO Data Warehouse/Redbrick Advisory Architect

Post by softwarejobs.c » Fri, 11 Apr 1997 04:00:00

The Software Jobs Home Page - http://www.softwarejobs.com

The following urgent search assignment is taken from The
Software Jobs Home Page - a WWW site which features
continually updated software-related job openings,
technology specific newsletters and other career-related
resources. The site is administered by Allen Davis &
Associates, one of the nation's leading technical recruiting
firms.

* SOFTWARE JOBS HOME PAGE: http://www.softwarejobs.com

"This IS-specific job-hunting site is a tremendous resource...
its content is consistently useful at every layer."

Computerworld - 9/2/96

If you are qualified and interested in learning more about
this position please fill out the confidential registration
form at the bottom of this posting and send it to us
together with your resume - (we will not take any action
without first contacting you):

* FAX:     413-253-3535

* VOICE:   413-253-0600

Job Title: Data Warehouse/Redbrick Advisory Architect
AD&A Position #: DW03502MJ
Location: CO
Compensation: $65-72K
Education Requirements:
Years Experience: 5+

Required Experience: Experience with Oracle, Sybase or Teradata
required. Must have experience with SQL.

Preferred Experience: Experience with data warehousing,
Windows 95, Windows NT, Redbrick or C/C++ are plusses.

Comments: Company develops Intel-based client/server database
marketing software which allows marketers to access and analyze
market data quickly and efficiently. Will report directly to the Vice
President of Engineering. Will assist in architecting and developing
company's products, fix bugs within products and develop new
products related to data warehousing. Small company whose recent
merger is expected to bring new business and growth. Outstanding
opportunity to work with software development organization in
state-of-the-art technology. Local candidates preferred.

           CONFIDENTIAL REGISTRATION FORM

If you would like to be considered for any current or future
search assignments of Allen Davis & Associates, please
complete this confidential registration form and send it to
us along with a current resume. (Your name will not be given
to any company without your consent.)

 1. name:
 2. address:
 3. city, state, and zip:
 4. home phone:
 5. work phone:
 6. company:
 7. title:
 8. current salary:
 9. education:
10. years experience:
11. Are you a US citizen, Permanent Resident, other?:
12. If "other", please explain:
13. Are you a homeowner or renter?:
14. Would you consider relocating?:
15. If your resume doesn't include a summary of your
    technical skills, please provide one here:
16. If there are positions from our listing that you would
    like to be considered for, please indicate the AD&A
    position numbers here:
17. Are you willing to consider contract assignments?:

Send this registration form and your resume to Allen Davis,
of Allen Davis & Associates, National Technical Search:

     * mail: PO Box 2007, Amherst, MA 01004-2007
     * fax: (413) 253-3535

Also we would like to add you to our free e-mailing list and
send you our weekly listing of new jobs every Friday
evening. To subscribe, please send the following message:

Include the following phrase in the body of your message
(please note capitalization):

     SUB swjobs Your-Name-Here

If you encounter any difficulty subscribing, please call or
send a message. This service is free to you, as are all our
placement services. Client companies pay all fees.

To retrieve our job listings via FTP:
1. FTP to ftp.netcom.com
2. CD to /pub/ad/adassoc
3. GET "newjobs.txt" or "newjobs.zip" (current week's job
   listings, contract and permanent) or "contract.txt" or
   "contract.zip" (contract listings added in last ten
   weeks) or "index.txt" (two line index of current week's
   job listings).

Feel free to circulate this document in its entirety.