Problem with OLE2 and Forms4.5(16bits) on Winnt 4.0

Problem with OLE2 and Forms4.5(16bits) on Winnt 4.0

Post by NS » Wed, 21 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to run the Oracles'Forms 4.5 OLE samples , but when i press
(for example) the powerpoint button , nothing happens.

What should i check to ensure i have the correct configuration ?

I'm Running Forms 4.5 (16Bit Version) on a Win NT 4 workstation.

Any help are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Please also reply by mail.

1. OLE2 WINWORD / FORMS4.5 ERROR MESSAGE

Hi !

Does anyone has met this message :

'FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for document in the current record'

Futhermore this error message doesn't happen every time and for every PC,
and if you restart ole activation it works the second time..

Any help or idea would be very appreciate.

Frdric Arslanian
Paris - France

2. ORACLE DBA POSITIONS

3. OLE2 and Word 8 (Office97), with Forms4.5

4. How to lock an ODBCDirect recordset?

5. WinNT and Forms4.5

6. Loop over files

7. VB 4.0 16bits no me crea Bases de Datos

8. Simple query question

9. Oracle Database Access 7.3 and Visual Basic 4.0 16bits

10. Installation of SQL Server on WinNT 4.0 SP6a give the following problem

11. DAO problems on WinNT 4.0

12. Parameter Query Problem on WinNT 4.0

13. Oracle - WinNT 4.0 Install problem