A new version 1.5.0 of Top100 has been released today and is available
- The results of the analysis can now be exported
and saved as a simple HTML file or as a XML
database together with a HTML file that allows
to browse the XML database.
Use the Export entry in the File menu or the
"Save" button in the toolbar to export the
contents of the table.
- A new flag in the preferences allows to manually
disable the analyzing of each sql statement via
explain plan. This will speed up the process but
at the same time certain values will no longer be
available and you will be able to see the execution
for each sql statement.
- The progress bar in the status bar is now more
precise when analyzing a large SQL area and on slow
remote database connections.
- The analyzing of the sql statements has been further
optimized and should perform a little faster.
- The reaction on changes in the preference dialog
has been optimized by only reloading the data from
the database if really needed because of the changes.
- The (anyway very simple) printing functionality has
been removed because of the newly introduced export
- The help file has been made a little better.
- An example on the XML export has been added to the
distribution. (Top100.XML and Top100.HTML)
Download and have a look at it!
Please also consider joining my mailing list at: