Check It Out: New version 1.4.1 of Top100

Check It Out: New version 1.4.1 of Top100

Post by DO » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:06:05

Hello!

A new version 1.5.0 of Top100 has been released today and is available
at: http://www.materialdreams.com/products.html

- The results of the analysis can now be exported
  and saved as a simple HTML file or as a XML
  database together with a HTML file that allows
  to browse the XML database.
  Use the Export entry in the File menu or the
  "Save" button in the toolbar to export the
  contents of the table.
- A new flag in the preferences allows to manually
  disable the analyzing of each sql statement via
  explain plan. This will speed up the process but
  at the same time certain values will no longer be
  available and you will be able to see the execution
  for each sql statement.
- The progress bar in the status bar is now more
  precise when analyzing a large SQL area and on slow
  remote database connections.
- The analyzing of the sql statements has been further
  optimized and should perform a little faster.
- The reaction on changes in the preference dialog
  has been optimized by only reloading the data from
  the database if really needed because of the changes.
- The (anyway very simple) printing functionality has
  been removed because of the newly introduced export
  options.
- The help file has been made a little better.
- An example on the XML export has been added to the
  distribution. (Top100.XML and Top100.HTML)

Download and have a look at it!

Cheers

D.O.

Please also consider joining my mailing list at:
http://material.dreams.listbot.com.

web: www.materialdreams.com

1. Check It Out: New version 1.4.1 of Top100

Hello!

A new version 1.4.1 of Top100 has been released today and is available
at: http://www.materialdreams.com/products.html

- Because of problems with the "modal" progress window I'm now using a
progress control in the status line.
- The processing can be stopped by using the Escape key.
- An error has been fixed that occurred when several users were using Top100
on the same instance.

Have a look at it!

Please consider joining my mailing list at
http://material.dreams.listbot.com.

web: www.materialdreams.com

2. (PDXJOBS) Oracle Developers “Systems An

3. Check It Out: Top100 Version 1.2.0 has been released

4. PCL5 - Printing Graphics using PICK

5. Check It Out: Top100 Version 1.6.0 Beta 1 has been released

6. Transparent gateway for MS SQLServer

7. Checking Version and Copy New Version of ADP

8. report writer / report by forms

9. check for new version OCX

10. Check It Out: New version of

11. Check I tOut: New TabExp Versions are available

12. Check It Out: New versions of OSession and SetPwd

13. Check It Out: New version 4.0.1 of TabExp available