Where to put the OEM Repository

Post by Steve » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have a fresh oracle database.  Is it advisable to setup a seperate
database for the OEM Repository, or just create an OEM_REPOSITORY
tablespace under my first database instance and locate it there?  I
have heard that it's difficult to shutdown a database that the OEM
Repository is located on.

Also, what are appropriate create paramaters for the OEM_Repository?
Don't recall reading anything on what kind of space requirements the
repository needed.  Thanks.

Steve

Newsgroup replies preferred.  Remove nospam when replying thru email.

1. Where to put the OEM REPOSITORY?

I have a fresh oracle database.  Is it advisable to setup a seperate
database for the OEM Repository, or just create an OEM_REPOSITORY
tablespace under my first database instance and locate it there?  I
have heard that it's difficult to shutdown a database that the OEM
Repository is located on.

Also, what are appropriate create paramaters for the OEM_Repository?
Don't recall reading anything on what kind of space requirements the
repository needed.  Thanks.

Steve

Newsgroup replies preferred.  Remove nospam when replying thru email.

2. Error Accessing Sql Server

3. Connecting to OEM 2.1 repository via OEM Console

4. SELECT based on search criteria in columns

5. How set (configure) repository OEM on NT into the remotelly DB

6. Making backup

7. Repository / OEM Integration

8. Connection via internet to SQL 7 with enterprise manager

9. Help: Getting an OEM Repository up and running

10. OEM Repository Login in FAIL ??

11. OEM repository account name

12. How set (configure) repository OEM on NT into the remotelly DB

13. Can't create a new repository for OEM