Can I install Oracle WebDb 2.0 ( for Windows NT) on Windows 2000 Professional

Can I install Oracle WebDb 2.0 ( for Windows NT) on Windows 2000 Professional

Post by Binny Prabhaka » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Can I install Oracle WebDb 2.0 ( for Windows NT) on Windows 2000
Professional. I am having problems doing so, as it does not install on the
original Oracle_Home and asks for a new one and when I create a new one and
try to install it there, It then refuses to install the PL/SQL Toolkit,
saying it has to be installed on the original Oracle Home ( but I can't do
that !). Can anyone please just tell if it is possible to install on Win 2k
or not, or am I doing something else wrong.

Thanks a lot!

Binny.