Calling Java code on disc from a Java Stored Procedure

Calling Java code on disc from a Java Stored Procedure

Post by Falkbjer, Jimm » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I would like to write a Java Stored Prodedure that creates an object of
a class that is not loaded into the database.
Can this be done, and if it can be done, how do I do?

//Jimmy

1. Calling a Java Stored Procedure from another Java Stored Stored Procedure

Hi,
I'm using the stored procedure builder of DB2 UDB v6.1 on NT to create a
Java Stored Procedure to call another Java Stored Procedure. Both of
them belong to the same project in stored procedure builder.
The sp that calls another sp has the code as follows:
// Calling another java sp -- ErrorHandler
ErrorHandler err = new ErrorHandler();
err.execute("Test #1", 100, "Testing #1");
When I want to build the sp which calls another sp from within, it gave
me an error as follows:
C:\IBMVJava\ide\tools\com-ibm-db2-tools-dev-spb-ivj\spb\bld953747549650\
com\intertrac\datamart\sp\SelectBillShipAddr.java:18: Class
com.intertrac.datamart.sp.ErrorHandler not found in type declaration.
ErrorHandler err = new ErrorHandler();
Does anyone have any clue of how this can be properly done ? Please let
me know.
Thanks,
ra

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Crystal Reports Problem

3. Gettting SQL0751N trying to call java stored procedure from a java stored procedure

4. Stored Precedure

5. Calling a Stored Procedure from Java Code

6. SQL Server Analysis Services - "ERROR"

7. Calling Java Stored Procedure from SQL Stored Procedure

8. ---JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA---

9. OrindaBuild 2.0 - Automatically writes Java code to call PL/SQL procedures

10. Calling a stored procedure in java

11. stored procedure call in java with drivers 2000

12. Calling Java from a stored procedure (or) trigger.