Debug Pro*C program with xldb

Post by Stephane » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all

I work under :
AIX 4.3 (On SP2)
IBM C compiler 3.6.6
ORACLE 8.1.6

I try to use xldb graphic de* with my PRO*C program but The tools
can follow my lines. It looks like if the executable and the source are
not in sync. I try some compiler and precompiler option but nothing
works. I try the de* with simple C program and it works fine. Then
I think the problem is generated by the precompiling step.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person under ORACLE/UNIX with this
problem. Then if someone have the solution please post it in this news
group.

Thanks.

Before you buy.

1. Debug Pro*C program with xldb

Hi all

I work under :
AIX 4.3 (On SP2)
IBM C compiler 3.6.6
ORACLE 8.1.6

I try to use xldb graphic debugger with my PRO*C program but The tools
can follow my lines. It looks like if the executable and the source are
not in sync. I try some compiler and precompiler option but nothing
works. I try the debugger with simple C program and it works fine. Then
I think the problem is generated by the precompiling step.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person under ORACLE/UNIX with this
problem. Then if someone have the solution please post it in this news
group.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Using Excel external functions?

3. Need help with debugging trace output from Pro*C program

4. Archive logs causing data block corruption !!??

5. Invitation and Preliminary Program: CS for Env. Protection

6. MS-SQL+ASP into OracleDB+JSP convert

7. Graduate program in CS at Simon Fraser University

8. Database/Reporting for WWW - I want your opinion!

9. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

10. Pro C: Can I separate sql functions into several programs in Pro C

11. ORA 12547 when running xldb on Unix w/ Oracle 7.3.2.3

12. can't debug sql server 7.0 in win 2000 pro