Oracle 11i Business Intelligent Software Consultants

Post by Mahalakshmi Venkatakrishn » Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:32:44

ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANTS FOR SINGAPORE

We are urgently looking for Oracle Business Intelligence Consultants
for our projects in Singapore.

SKILL SET REQUIRED

     Atleast 3-4 years of experience in the Oracle Business Intelligence
system (11i)
     Strong skills in Oracle HR Intelligence

Start Date : ASAP

Interested consultants may forward their cvs to :

E2E Infoware Pte Ltd.,
83 Clemenceau Avenue
#02-01 Suite N
UE Square
Singapore - 239920

Ph     : +65 6423 4656
Fax   : +65 6423 4656

website : www.infowaregroup.com

Oracle 11i Business Intelligent Software Consultants

Post by alexmid » Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:48:23

Would you be interested in a remote contratual based DBA with BI
experience?

Oracle 11i Business Intelligent Software Consultants

Post by Kuma » Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:14:38

Mahalakshmi,

Is this a contract position??

Sunil

> ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANTS FOR SINGAPORE

> We are urgently looking for Oracle Business Intelligence Consultants
> for our projects in Singapore.

> SKILL SET REQUIRED

> Atleast 3-4 years of experience in the Oracle Business Intelligence
> system (11i)
> Strong skills in Oracle HR Intelligence

> Start Date : ASAP

> Interested consultants may forward their cvs to :

> E2E Infoware Pte Ltd.,
> 83 Clemenceau Avenue
> #02-01 Suite N
> UE Square
> Singapore - 239920

> Ph     : +65 6423 4656
> Fax   : +65 6423 4656

> website : www.infowaregroup.com

1. USA-OH-IT Business Solutions Consultant - Oracle 11i

* Oracle Job Network - www.oracjobs.com *

Job Posting from the Oracle Job Network -
North America's largest Oracle focused career site.
Exclusively for Oracle professionals and Oracle jobs.

Company: NCR Corporation
Job Title: IT Business Solutions Consultant - Oracle 11i
Job Location: DAYTON, OH   - USA
Job Number: 221105
Job type: Direct/permanent

To Reply to this job,
click here-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=221105

Job Description:
*Must be willing to relocate to Dayton, Ohio.
**Must have Oracle 11i Advanced Supply Chain Planning module
implementation experience.

NCR ranks in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in IT" (ComputerWorld,
2001-2000-1999)

NCR Corporation is a U.S. $6.2 billion leader in providing
Relationship Technology solutions to customers worldwide in the
retail, financial, communications, manufacturing, travel and
transportation, and insurance markets. We employ 31,900 people in 130
countries and are a component stock of the Standard & Poor's 500
Index. NCR enables companies the world over to touch millions of
customers, millions of times each day. Whether these transactions and
interactions take place across the counter, by telephone, at a kiosk
or ATM machine, or over the Internet, NCR is there with hardware,
software and solutions that make these interactions easier, more
convenient and more relevant to our customers all over the world.
We're PASSIONATE about making a difference. are you?
More information about NCR may be found at www.ncr.com.

Candidate will be part of team implementing Oracle ERP based on 11i
release in 20+ countries worldwide. Specific area of focus will be to
replace existing supply chain management and logistics applications
with Oracle APS and related modules for multiple NCR business units.

Requirements:
Bachelor degree and highly prefer an MBA.
Must have Oracle 11i experience.
5-8+ years of working experience.
2 -3 years experience in supply chain planning and/or
manufacturing/warehousing or transportation working with Oracle
ERP/MRP applications.
Prefer international experience.
Prefer 2-3 years experience with e-Commerce.
Prefer experience working on multi-national ERP implementation
projects.

*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary,
401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and
disability coverage. Range: $90-100k plus bonus.
NCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

* Click here to reply
  to this job-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=221105

2. Looking for C/C++/FOXPRO/MS DOS/WINDOWS/Remote job

3. US-OH-IT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT - 11I

4. Unicode Data Type Question

5. US-TX-ORACLE 11I FINANCIALS BUSINESS ANALYST

6. 36.70 + 0.00 = 36.70000001???

7. USA-NE-ORACLE 11i HR Business Analyst

8. Anyone checkpointing "ON-LINE"?

9. US-PA: Horsham-Oracle 11i Business Analyst

10. US-TX-ORACLE 11I FINANCIALS BUSINESS ANALYST