US-CO-CONSULTANTS

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:00

JOB ID:80492

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Idea Integration

Denver,CO  USA

Idea integration http://www.idea.com is a leading e-business company
specializing in e-integration - end-to-end solutions.   Services include
business strategy, creative design, e-business implementation, and
enterprise e-business integration.  These services are built upon a
foundation supported by business intelligence (BI), customer
relationship management (CRM), enterprise application integration (EAI),
and enterprise resource planning (ERP).

Our vertical market specialities include telecommunications, financial
services, utilities, and healthcare industries...to name a few.

Our company is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with more than 1,000
professionals in 25 offices globally.

We have an immediate career opportunities for Oracle consultants with
the following Oracle skillset(s):

1.  Applications DBA (r11 Financials)

2.  DBA (8, 8i)

3.  Apps Functional Financial Consultants

4.  Apps Technical Developers (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, SQL, Developer
2000, Discoverer 2000)

5.  CRM Consultants

Please contact Amy Abbott at 800-576-2138 ext. 230 or at

Our website is located at http://www.idea.com

1. US-CO-CONSULTANTS

JOB ID:80492

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Idea Integration

Denver,CO  USA

Idea integration is a leading e-business company specializing in
[...]

Your expertise must include Oracle upgrades from 10.7 to 11.x.

Functional consultants must have completed two full life cycle
implementations.

Please contact Amy Abbott at 800-576-2138 ext. 230 or at

Our website is located at http://www.idea.com

2. HELP! Help needed with installing Sybase SQL server 11 on a Digital Unix 3.2

3. JBoss3.0 CMP setup for SQLServer 2000

4. Starting SQL Server?

5. LEARNING PARADOX

6. US-CO-DENVER-Systems Consultant w/Java/Website devel.exper.wanted

7. US-AZ, CO, TX-ORACLE PUBLIC SECTOR FINANCIALS CONSULTANT

8. US-CO, TX-ORACLE FINANCIALS CONSULTANT

9. US-CO, TX, AZ,-ORACLE HRMS/PAYROLL FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

10. US-CO-ORACLE FINANCIALS CONSULTANT