Problem: Linking Tables

Post by Peter Langsfor » Sun, 29 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I need to add 3 fields from one table and 5 fields from another linked table
(both from the same db) to a form so that the fields are updatable. Can
someone please show me the VB5 code. Do I need to link the tables with code
(I have linked them inside the Access db). Many thanks!!!

1. Problem linking tables to sql

Hi:

How do I properly link tables from a SQL server in an access database using
ODBC?

I have set up the DSN and tested the connection with success.  The tables
appear to link, but when I open them I get an error in each and every field
(obviously not connecting).  My SQL server and Access database (for the
linkage) exist on separate servers.   I will provide detailed information if
necessary.

Your help is appreciated.

S. Petrie

2. How? Call User-Defined-Function written in BC4.0?

3. Problem linking tables with Access97

4. e-mail results from SQL server query

5. Universal link table vs. indie link tables

6. SQL-OPTIMIZER RECEIVES ACCOLADES FROM PC WEEK

7. problem linking SQL 2000 TABLES TO ACCESS TABLES

8. Compile directive -8k limit

9. Definition of Intersection table (cross reference table, linked table)

10. Problem with a linked table

11. linked table problem

12. Problem with a linked table

13. Access 97 linked server table query problems.