ADO and Dbase3 file error

Post by mokt » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

HI:
    I try to use the ADO connection as below it does not work.

 set cnn = new ADODC.Connection
   cnn.Connectionstring = "DSN=DBASE3File"
  cnn.open  <----- here it will prompt me error.

Also, it i use ado control with a DBGrid control to open a dbase3
database file, I can view it but not allow me to edit or add (it prompt
not enough info to refresh the Grid ....)

It there anyway i can do it, please help

Mok

1. ADO and dbase3 file problem

HI:
    I try to use the ADO connection as below it does not work.

 set cnn = new ADODC.Connection
   cnn.Connectionstring = "DSN=DBASE3File"
  cnn.open  <----- here it will prompt me error.

Also, it i use ado control with a DBGrid control to open a dbase3
database file, I can view it but not allow me to edit or add (it prompt
not enough info to refresh the Grid ....)

It there anyway i can do it, please help

Mok

2. Read the best database related books online for free!

3. ADO for DBase3 file problem

4. Ticker tape......how is it done?

5. Dbase3 NDX file format needed

6. Disabling a trigger

7. Problem with porting old DBase3 files to pdx

8. DBase3 file formats

9. How to add records to DBase3 file

10. How to pack/reindex DBase3 files?

11. Newby, Build .MDX on dBase3 files??