Error 1500 when installing Visual Age 3.5

Error 1500 when installing Visual Age 3.5

Post by kuhn » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:45:43

Hello!

I got a big problem when I want to install Visual Age 3.5. I receive
an error nr.1500, saying that another installation is still running
although there is no other setup running.
I already got several hints but none of them helped me:
- i tried to install the Windows Installer 1.1 (although i already
installed 2.0) but it didnt work
- i tried to go over
start>run>regedit>LocalMachine>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Installer:
but there was no inProgress folder to delete so this didnt work either

I am helpless now and no one in my company can help me so I hope that
someone of you knows an answer. THANKS!

1. Visual Age 3.5 EJBs with MS Access

Hi,

For testing purposes I'm trying to get EJBs to use a MS-Access database
within Visual Age for Java 3.5.

I have accessed MS Access via Java Applications and Servlets using the
jdbc:odbc bridge without a problem.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible with EJB's?

I can get VAJ to create my test tables OK - the main problem is when I try
to start the name server.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Feven

2. Your Home on the Web

3. Cursor result set limit of 1500?

5. Problems with large text fields (VARCHAR(1500) in Oracle with RDO 2.0

6. Existing Table, Text In Row (Repost)

7. Promote Site to over 1500 Search Engines and Directories 75843

8. Personal webserver for WIN 2000 ???

9. HCFA 1500

10. Need HCFA 1500 Form Software

11. Symbol 1500/1700 software

12. URGENT CONTRACT 1500 GBP /wk UK BASED ***

13. SYS(1500) and User defined VFP5 menu