Greate new database

Post by amy » Sun, 30 May 1999 04:00:00

Dear all
 how can I greate a new  database by DAO that's form .dbf?

1. date greate than or equal

hi
I have this query

Select SUM(damages) from drvdamages where DriverID=1 AND Date >= '7-15-99'
And Date <= '7-31-99'

it produces null although I know that there is a record on the 31st.

if I change the date to

Select SUM(damages) from drvdamages where DriverID=1 AND Date >= '7-15-99'
And Date <= '8-1-99'

it gives me the right answer.

the dates will be entered by a user in an asp form.

so, do I have to substract a day from the start date and add a day to the
end date ?
or there is a more accurate way to do it.

2. HELP! HELP! for CREATE TRIGGER

3. Row size greated than max. allowed

4. pgsql-server/src/backend/utils/init postinit.c

5. SQL - greates value based on 2 columns

6. Case in subquery of SELECT

7. Greate Rate/Salary - Progress Consultant Reqd (USA/OH)

8. How can I get the result from an EXEC command

9. Copying database tables to new tables (haviing new fields)

10. restore to new database to new server

11. comp.databases.informix.4gl: Tool Update and New Tools - new information

12. ^-- New York City-New York - Oracle DBA, Network, Financials, Database Administrator --^

13. Best way to copy tables to a new database with new file layout