**Mastering MS Visual Basic 4.0 in Costa Mesa, CA (ADT)

Post by Blake McCoac » Sat, 12 Oct 1996 04:00:00

American Digital Technologies, Inc. a leading Microsoft ATEC in Orange
County has seats left in the following class(s):

MS-626 Mastering MS Visual Basic 4.0 in Costa Mesa, CA (ADT)
This CD-ROM based course teaches developers how to create mission-critical
applications using MS Visual Basic 4.0
Date: Oct 21 - 25
Place: Costa Mesa, CA

Microsoft MCSE and MCSD courses are available at American Digital
Technologies, Inc. (ADT) in Costa Mesa, CA. ADT - Specializes in
client/server and Internet/Intranet education, application development,
network setup and administration. We are a Certified Training Partner and
Solution Cannel Partner of Microsoft (ATEC),Sybase (ASEP), Powersoft
(APEP), LogicWorks, Centura (formerly Gupta) and Wave Technologies.

Please visit web site for details: http://www.adttsa.com or Call Blake

Company Background. Training and Certification; A history of quality... An
industry leader since 1988, American Digital can help you solve the
client/server puzzle in the demanding multi-vendor environments facing
today's business enterprises. We provide one stop business solutions for
all your client/server, network, training, and Internet/Intranet needs. Our
key to success is our ability to integrate quality products and services
into a complete solution for our customers. Learn from the pros... American
Digital offers training by our systems engineers, who are on the cutting
edge of the industry. A full portfolio of client/server and
Internet/Intranet courses are offered. We are a Certified Training Partner
of Sybase, Powersoft, Microsoft, LogicWorks, Centura (formerly Gupta) and
Wave Technologies. Classes are conducted on site at our headquarters in
Costa Mesa, California or, optionally, off-site.

Consulting Services: Client/Server Internet/Intranet
Hardware and Support Sharing knowledge and experience... Our expert
consulting staff teams with organizations in planning and implementing all
phases of client/server and Internet/Intranet application development.
American Digital's full spectrum of services range from systems analysis,
through design and implementation, to user training. A preferred
integrator... Certified at the highest level by both Microsoft and Novell,
American Digital provides top-notch networking services. These services
encompass requirements assessment, design, integration, cabling,
installation, and technical support. Internet/Intranet network services
include hardware installation, software installation, and integration.

1. Authorized Sybase/Powersoft Training in Costa Mesa, CA

American Digital Technologies, Inc. (ADT) in Costa Mesa, CA is now offering
a full public schedule of PowerBuilder and Sybase classes. We are the only
Authorized Sybase Training Partner (ASEP) to offer Sybase SQL Admin on
Windows NT on the West Coast. Please call for a schedule or ADT can come to
you site to train you!

Please visit web site for details: http://www.adttsa.com or Call Blake

Sybase and Powersoft Certification courses are available at American
[...]

2. SQLAnywhere: Returncode/Errorlevel of DBVALID?

3. FS: Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual C++ 4.0 CD-ROMs

4. resources have been degraded

5. NC-WILMINGTON-113234--Visual Basic-RDBMS-ORACLE-SYBASE-MS ACCESS-MS SQL Server-VISUAL BASIC/RDBMS

6. How do I compute elapsed time

7. $$ Consultant Available $$ Visual Basic 3.0/4.0/5.0, MS-Access, Active-X, OLE, Sybase, MS-Exchange

8. FoxPro 3.0 databases?

9. CA-Prog Analyst, MS SQL Server, Visual Basic and MS Access

10. Mastering Visual Basic Professional 4.0 CD-ROM

11. Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 CD-ROM

12. 22200-FL-Fort Lauderdale-Visual Basic-ORACLE-Windows 95-Visual Basic 4.0, Oracle 7.0, Windows 95

13. Migrating from Visual Basic 3 SQL 4.0 to Visual Basic 5.0 and/or SQL Anywhere