JOIN

Post by yekt » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 01:38:39

I WANT JOIN TO YOU

JOIN

Post by Jan M. Nelke » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 06:17:41

> I WANT JOIN TO YOU

Error: no sufficient priviledges for attempted oparation

JOIN

Post by Jan M. Nelke » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 06:19:26

> I WANT JOIN TO YOU

ERROR: NO SUFFICIENT PRIVILEDGES FOR ATTEMPTED OPERATION

JOIN

Post by Markku Nevalaine » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:19:05

> > I WANT JOIN TO YOU

> ERROR: NO SUFFICIENT PRIVILEDGES FOR ATTEMPTED OPERATION

ILLEGAL ERROR OPERATION   NO PRIVLDG.VXD LOADED   WINDOWS WILL NOW SHUT DOWN.

1. Right Join / Hash Joins / Nested Joins

When I execute a query, with a RIGHT JOIN - clause (Select * from Table1
right join Table2 on... ), it returns the correct fields:all from Table2
and the matching fields from Table1.
When I execute the same query for two other tables, it only returns the
matching fields.

By analyzing the query in the Query-Analyzer, I found out, that the
wrong results were generated with a HASH-JOIN, while the correct results
were generated with NESTED-LOOPS-JOINS.

As I deleted most of the rows of the (left) table, the results became
correct.

2. SQL SVR client communication protocol..???

3. Syntactic difference JOIN ON JOIN ON and JOIN JOIN ON ON?

4. BLOB's and JDBC

5. Left join sql Request (double mixing left join)

6. VFP5 _screen= "my background picture" help

7. cannot switch from LOOP JOIN to MERGE/HASH JOIN

8. Turbo Charge Your Pager!!!!!!

9. Difference between Join, InnerJoin and Natural Join.

10. Performance Question: Cross Database Joins and Cross Server Joins

11. Inner Join, Out Join Operators precedence

12. join and inner join

13. Joins v/s Joins in Where Clause