Problem using calculated fields

Post by K-Kryg » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi

I need to make calculations like a sum of two fields. That is quite
easy, but how do I make it so it use decimals ? It makes an
interger-error using strtoint-function.

Please reply by direct e-mail.
Regards,
Karsten Kryger Hansen,
Denmark,

1. calculated field using record num in report problem with 4.5 dos

I need to create a calculated field in a report that maps record 1 to 120, 2
to 130, 4 to 140 and so on.  When I try use the record number [#], Paradox
will not accept it and gives me an error message.  The calc'd field should
have looked like this "10*[#]+110" to perform as wished.  It is just the
reference to the record number that is hosing me up.  Any ideas?

2. GA-Marietta-74516--PowerBuilder-ORACLE-Programmer/Analyst

3. Problem Updating Table Using Calculated Field Values

4. ss problem continues.

5. Dos4.5-Report/calculated field using lookup table field

6. I want to append DBase 3.x DBF files to existing SQL6.5 Database

7. Unable to attach to shared memory

8. calculated field based on another calculated field

9. Using Calculated Fields

10. Need help using dates in calculated report fields

11. Calculating calculated fields in 1 query

12. using opjectPAL in calculated fields