POET

Post by Oliver Borcher » Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

Does someone has experience with POET 5.1 and java?
I can store objects in the database but if i try to read them I only get
back "empty objects".
If I have 5 Instances stored, I get back 5 instances but all the attributes
of each instance are not set.

Can someone give me help ?

Ollie

POET

Post by xxxxx » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Hi all,

> Does someone has experience with POET 5.1 and java?
> I can store objects in the database but if i try to read them I only get
> back "empty objects".
> If I have 5 Instances stored, I get back 5 instances but all the attributes
> of each instance are not set.

> Can someone give me help ?

Did you miss "txn.commit()" in your Java coding? Or if you're
working on the POET Developer program, have a look Figure 11 at
http://www.thomas.dircon.co.uk/adb, you need to select "STORE"
before leaving the database.

Tom

POET

Post by Kees Kui » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Did you compile with ptjavac ?

> Hi all,

> Does someone has experience with POET 5.1 and java?
> I can store objects in the database but if i try to read them I only get
> back "empty objects".
> If I have 5 Instances stored, I get back 5 instances but all the attributes
> of each instance are not set.

> Can someone give me help ?

> Ollie

1. NEED INFO ON POET

Hi All...
  I need information on the Poet Language. If anyone could tell me
  of any http,ftp,gopher,etc site where I could get the info, it will
  be appreciated.

  Thanks
  -Bharat

2. How do I tune 'star' outer join in ORA73?

3. POET on Linux

4. Db-lib calls and long strings

5. P.O.E.T. 2.0

6. Hit Max limit for SQL String?

7. POET 2.0 OODBMS: Technical Overview

8. Paradox mailing list

9. POET 2.0 OODBMS: Tutorial

10. POET

11. A POET Tutorial

12. Oracle/POET/ODI benchmark article in Java Report

13. VB and POET databases