Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

Post by Andrew Cart » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I have what I hope to be a simple question.  I am using CRW 4.5 Pro
with VB 4.0.  One of the main reasons we purchased CRW was to be able
to easily print the record selection from a data control.  We can't.

The documentation that comes with CRW is confusing.  Both the manuals
and the on-line support several versions.

I have written a search tool for a single Access 2.0 table.  What I'd
like to do is simply print the results of the query, connected to a
data control, to a preformatted report (which _they_ claim you can).

Does anyone have any experience (read: luck) with this?
Thanks in Advance!
/*

   Computing Analyst
   Oak Ridge National Laboratory