HELP!!! Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

HELP!!! Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

Post by sky.. » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
"published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

Thanks,
        Todd

HELP!!! Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

Post by sky.. » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
"published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

Thanks,
        Todd

1. Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
"published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

Thanks,
        Todd

2. Simple Database error ?

3. accessing ole object fields in MSAccess from Delphi 2.0

4. CFP: High Performance Object Databases (HiPOD2000) (fwd)

5. Using OLE Automation Object to print Access 2.0 report

6. 2000 stored procedure to run on 6.5

7. Using VB to embed OLE Container Control's .doc into Access 2.0 table

8. Informatica usage with DB2 question

9. HELP!!! Calling forms inside Delphi 2.0 OLE servers

10. Help for ADODB in Object Browser (VB 6)

11. Ole 2.0 Objects...Help

12. Using Delphi with Oracle Oracle Objects for OLE (OO4O)

13. Free OLE Object Browser Demo!