ADO ODBC DLL for Oracle 9i Lite database

ADO ODBC DLL for Oracle 9i Lite database

Post by Mike » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 06:18:41

Is there an ADO ODBC DLL for Oracle 9i Lite database?

Thank you.

ADO ODBC DLL for Oracle 9i Lite database

Post by Carlos J. Quinter » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:08:37

You can use:

- The Microsoft OLEDB Provider for ODBC + a ODBC driver for Oracle9
- The Microsoft OLEDB Provider for Oracle (not sure it it works)
- The Oracle OLEDB Provider (from Oracle, not sure it it exists; there is
one for Oracle8)

--
Best regards,

Carlos J. Quintero

MZ-Tools 2.0 freeware 'all-in-one' Add-In for VB6: Task List, Line
Numbering, TabIndex Assistant, Procedure Callers, Find and Replace in All
Projects, Close Windows, Review TabIndex and Collections, Add Procedure, Add
Error Handler, Add Procedure or Module Header, Clear Immediate Window,
Statistics, Copy/Paste/Rename/Remove controls with code, Default Controls
Properties and more:
www.mztools.com

Quote:> Is there an ADO ODBC DLL for Oracle 9i Lite database?

> Thank you.

1. Oracle 9i Database Server and 9i Database 9i Developer Suite Forms Access Problem

I have installed Enterprise Edition

1) Oracle 9i Database under c:\software\oracle9i
(everything works fine, I can access all features
2) Oracle 9i Developer Suite e:\oracle9iDS

On the Oracle9i Developer Suite I click on Forms Developer
and then on Forms Builder -> Tools --> Data Block Wizard
--> Table View --> Click on Browse. This pops up window with
User Name, Password, Database. I enter the correct values
but get the error.

ERROR: ORA-12514: TNS:listener could not resolve SERVICE_NAME
given in connect descriptor.

Are two installation different ? Should there be new listener
services etc.

thanks - bill

2. Programmers Needed

3. Oracle 9i Lite and System.exit()

4. Change UNIX password from Windows

5. connection to an Oracle Lite database with ADO ?

6. Query for dates within an access database

7. Oracle 8.1.5 Client with Oraclie 9i Lite (Mobile Sever)

8. File Browser "FileFilters" not sticky

9. Oracle 9i lite + msync + java

10. Oracle Lite 9i, JDBC and character set

11. Oracle 9i Lite and SQL*Plus

12. Oracle Lite 9i for WinCE

13. Oracle 9i Lite and OKAPI