sdf

Post by Lee Meng Ho » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

sdf

1. edit tools for sdf files?

We know in ce 3.0 there's pocket access to edit cdb files,but in ce .net
there's no pocket access anymore,then if we need to use database we have
to use sdf files created by sqlce,here's the question:are there any tools
to edit sdf files like pocket access to cdb files?or it's too
unconvenient if we have to edit sdf files by programming.
Note:I just want an edit tool to modify the content of sdf files,not the
tool
to view and query the sdf file,so isqlw20.exe is not the right one.

any hint will be aprieciated.

2. TSQL BackUp

3. Windows CE sdf file

4. exception violation

5. Creating .sdf - ADOCE 3.1 - eVC

6. Newbie - Solaris 2.6 + Oracle 8.0.5

7. How to get .sdf file?

8. DB Corrupt!

9. sdf

10. Accessing .SDF files on W2K desktop

11. Importin data from .txt to .sdf

12. Password protect .sdf

13. error occur when create .sdf using query analyzer