Change BDE alias in run-time ?

Post by Ivan Ch » Sat, 25 May 1996 04:00:00

How to change BDE alias in run-time ?
I mean change the directory is assigned.

1. Change path of BDE-alias at run-time

Hello everybody

I have a little problem. Is it possible to change the path of an
existing BDE-alias from a Delphi application. I know that is is
API-calls to add a new alias and delete an existing alias. Is it an
API-call to configure an existing BDE-alias.

Hope someone can help me with this.

J?rn Walle
Norway

2. Change number format?

3. Change BDE alias in run-time ?

4. ADO Deinstall/Reinstall question

5. Help: Change Alias in BDE at runtime with Delphi 1.0

6. SQL syntax for SORTING on a FIELD

7. Adding alias to BDE at run time

8. No value given for one or more parameters

9. Changing/adding DB-Aliases run-time

10. Changing an alias at run-time

11. Changing the location of alias at run-time

12. changing alias in run-time..no effect ?

13. Using tdatabase for changing BDE Alias