Oracle Developer Wanted

Post by remo » Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:52:21

The Program in Human Genetics (http://phg.mc.Vanderbilt.edu) at Vanderbilt
University Medical School has a database programmer position available in our
Computing/Bioinformatics Core. The successful applicant will have a B.S./M.S.
in computer science with at least two years of Oracle programming experience.
Sybase and Access experience a plus.  Additional opportunities include
developing genetic analysis software for a 110-processor Beowulf-style
parallel computing cluster (http://www.vampire.vanderbilt.edu/).  Vanderbilt
is situated in booming Nashville, TN (http://www.vanderbilt.edu/nash.html) and
offers very competitive salaries and benefits
(http://www.vanderbilt.edu/HRS/jobs/bensum.htm).  Please email your resume and
a statement of career goals to moore(at)phg.mc.Vanderbilt.edu.

1. Oracle developer wanted

Insurance consulting company seeks expereiced Oracle developer, or
development company for a RDBMS to web application using Windows NT .  Must
be skilled in Oracle Web Developer Suite Release 1.1.  Our location is
western Suffolk county, Long Island, NY and would prefer applicants to be
in the metro NY region to facillitate project management.  Please e-mail
resume, salary requirements and URL of companies you have done work for.

For companies, please e-mail development cycle and billing procedure.
Would prefer a company that can give a flat quote based upon review of our
system needs.

2. forms-->DBPATH

3. Oracle Developers Wanted

4. Help on htp code

5. PERL/Oracle developer wanted

6. Intrabuilder Question

7. Oracle Developer Wanted

8. Oracle Developers Wanted

9. ### Oracle Developer Wants Telecommuting Position ###

10. Oracle Developers Wanted