1. Printing reports always goes to 3x5 paper size
Within the past few days every time I run a report it
automatically goes to the custom paper size and sets itself to
3x5. The setup is for 8 1/2 x 11 at the outset but I cannot
seem to override this setting when running reports.
The only option I can think of is to reload the software. Any
Other printing with other software seems to be ok.
Printing on HP laserjet 4+.
The same database and reports work fine on another computer.
3. Reports always print on legal size paper, VFP 5
4. Refresh Test from Production without using Restore?
5. PARADOX 7 PRINTING BUG (CUSTOM PAPER SIZE)
7. Selecting paper size during report form printing
8. newbee crystal report question
10. Printing reports always goes to 3x5 paper size
11. How to print large size paper?
12. PRINTING TO ODD PAPER SIZE
13. cannot print legal size paper in foxpro v2.5