Someone can give me a hand?

Post by RL » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Someone have any idea about using JDBC in the applet
without setting DSN in any client mechine? I use access and oracle
database. Please give me some suggestion!

1. Can someone please give me a hand...

Hello All,

Here is the query to be able to tell you if your tablespaces are
fragmented:

select tablespace_name, sum(bytes), max(bytes), count(tablespace_name)
  from dba_free_space
    group by tablespace_name
    order by tablespace_name;

Now I know that sum() if the total size of free space left in the
tablespace and the max() and count() not to sure.  Yes I am a rookie
DBA trying to learn th eropes so please bear with me.  Then it is
mentioned the if the contiguous is greater than 10 to 15 you should
defragment the tablespace.  So how do you tell?  Do you subtract
max-sum?  I just dont get it.

Thank again,

Kev.-

2. error 1078

3. Would someone give me a hand, please?

4. Listing System & User DSN's

5. Parameter missing... please give me a hand~

6. grant sequence anomalies

7. Need VB Experts give a HAND ????????????

8. Give me a hand, Please!

9. Parameter missing... please give me a hand~

10. Can someone please give me step step instructions on how to disable the allowbypasskey

11. Can someone please give me examples for joins ?

12. Can someone give me some basic knowledge....