IDR1007.DLL - IDAPI German language resource file

IDR1007.DLL - IDAPI German language resource file

Post by Stefan Hoffmeist » Wed, 16 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for

  IDR1007.DLL (Product version = 3.249 or later)

which is the IDAPI (BDE) German language resource file for the BDE
version 2.52 (!).

Currently I am using a privately modified IDR10007.DLL (product
version = 3.219), but I am not sure about side-effects...

Any pointers (or the file <g>) are greatly appreciated!

TIA Stefan
--

University of Passau, Bavaria, Germany

1. LANGUAGE Tag in Resource Files

We are trying to design an Visual Basic 5.0 application to run in
multiple-locales.
The operating system we are running under is Windows NT 4.0.  We are
using the LANGUAGE tag
in the resource file to define the user interface.  We would like the
application to
look at the user's locale in order to determine what LANGUAGE to access
in the resource
file.  How do we do this? We are building the resource file using Visual
C++ and adding
LANGUAGE tags.  When we run this in Visual Basic, it always loads the
English Resources,
regardless of the user / thread locale.

        Thanks,

                    Bob Clary

2. 1 query to replace N+1

3. language dependent resource file could not be loaded during setup

4. Newbie help....

5. BUGS idapi BUGS idapi BUGS idapi BUGS

6. Creating a form using Oracle Portal

7. Error Cannot Load Resource File sqresus.dll

8. Delph on NT

9. linux and german language

10. Problem with german language in webdb 2.1.0.9.3 under Linux

11. Error Language in German?

12. German language BDE 2.52?

13. Failed to load resource dll MSDAERSV.DLL