*** I AM SELLING SEALED VB4 PROFESSIONAL (CHEAP) ***

*** I AM SELLING SEALED VB4 PROFESSIONAL (CHEAP) ***

Post by Lich » Sun, 26 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have a brand new SEALED copy (in its sealed box with stringwrap) of
Visual Basic 4
Professional version for Windows 95, Windows NT, and Windows 3.1 for 16 bit
and 32 bit. This is in a CD ROM version.

I called COMP USA today, and this software costs $500 + tax. I am willing
to sell it for $395. If you are interested, and live in Dallas, please

and to

Please email both locations.

1. Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Brand new IBM clones are available with quality brand name parts. Why go for a
brand name PC when you can have the smae one or even a better one for less.
If you have any questions regarding prices, please e-mail me for further
INFORMATION!!!!

DON'T miss out!!!

                                        Mark

2. Display records based on combo box

3. I'm selling my Visual FoxPro 5.0 Professional full package

4. Getting OCI libs for linux

5. Anyone selling VB4???

6. After field trigger

7. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

8. Transport screens, DOS to Win

9. I am looking to network with oracle professionals

10. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC