I've been looking around for a reference manual or something similar for the
SQL in Access. Does anyone use a good one they'd like to share? Thanks.
1. MS Access 97 reference guide
Am after a 'bible' on Microsoft Access 97. Have just acquired it,
however do not want an intro ('dummies') guide as can teach
myself that stuff. I know there are Microsoft Press books, but
am interested in hearing an Access-user's opinion. If the best
book is a Microsoft Press book, fine - but if not, what to buy.
There are so many available.
2. extended stored procedure and db-library
3. PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want
5. Printed and/or electronic versions of SQL Server 7.0 reference guides
6. Thanks All!
9. T-SQL Syntax Reference Guide
11. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word
12. VB or MS Access, Please guide me.
13. MS Access 97 SQL to MS SQL SQL SQL SQL